Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Yay, can login. Happy.
thanks chong yunn, i like winky me, but then.. now that you have made me wink so cutely, can you make me an msn emoticon that has my face and my wink? so that everybody can send my lousy emoticon around and mock at my cherubic sweat-foundation-blusher mix... ok, maybe emoticon is not such a good idea.
alrite, now i'm juz fitting in with the "look at me, i'm a (guess what) CHEERLEADER!" stereotype.

But I am cheerleader wad. What were you expecting.
I remember sleeping in NYP during training.
Doing my assignment while the team did their first straddle teddy bear with Magnum's help.
Lidan's queer wardrobe... Chris's laundry troubles... JM's initial distaste for the uniform... us forcing Step to name us Steppers by sheer strength of numbers...Doing many peoples hair, possibly incurring much wrath when they finally undo the braids... oh yes, and being superwoman auntie... and scolding people for misplacing my makeup (okay, i concede that was overdone, but at least everythings intact, phew.)... etcetera. Step in her giraffe kid-nightie thing gradually progressing from her workstation laptop arrangement to her bed, and me in her room watching the progress until she completed the process (at which i found it apt to make my leave swiftly)
ok i hope that wasn't a mass of incoherent words.
and if i won't be coming back to the team,
thank you for the memories *sob*.

No comments:

Post a Comment