Saturday, March 18, 2006

Catch Lidan on Superband!

Hahaha.. I tried typing an email to the KR steppers yahoo groups only to find out that I've got the email add wrong. What happened was I was trying to send an email to everyone after seeing Lidan on Channel U (during my tutorial :P Yea I wasn't listening to the tutor at all.. It's the only time of the week when I watched tv.). Since the lab didn't have Internet, only Intranet, I had to use my NUS email on the exchange server. But I couldn't remember the email add. So i just guessed that it would be "krsteppers@yahoogroups.com". I came back to find out that it's "krcheerleaders0506@yahoogroups.com". Amazingly, the email did not bounce back. So I wonder where it went.. hmm.. Haha..

Anyway, here's the email:

Hey all! Im now in my Stats tutorial.. obviously not supposed to b typing this.. and the tutor seems to be staring at me.. anyway i was watching the NUScast happily when I saw Lidan on Channel U!! Cos in the morning they have LOTSA (or rather ONLY) adverts.. best time to catch it.. haha.. they featured a lot of Lidan.. so go check it out k!! :)

Anyway i saw that the performance is on 25th of March at Suntec fountain! Let's go support Lidan together!!!

Lidan Jia You!!!!!!

Love,
Xinli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment