Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eh.....HELLO! :D

Hello all the freshies and seniors! (Haha thou i dunno if freshies know this blog existing anot :P)

Eh,actually it's quite weird for me to say the word "freshie" to u guys cuz it's my 1st time to be a senior haha, hope i did nothing wrong for the trainings these days. Anyway, i wanna say u guys really did a great job and had been improving a lot! I can still remember when i first came in as a freshie haha :D so now i'm really happy to see u guys enjoying the training and being a part of KR family b4 all the other friends from ur batch :) keep doing ur best k! we will do hell alot of amazing stuff in the next few months, but remember to do every stunts properly and dun forget ur PT, cuz there is no great building without foundation izit :D

Moreover, my dearest seniors! Haha finally i'm back and now cannot kp me alr izit :D
I really enjoyed these 2 trainings after i came bak and i really wanna try those stuff i never did with u guys before :) i hope i get stronger haha, den u guys will excuse me for disappearing for so long izit :D

haha, its quite late alr, i go play WOW alr and see u guys tmr :P

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment