Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MELS BACK :)

Today, I’m exceptionally busy at work. I’m sitting in front of my screen with my usual iced mocha from starbucks on my left, and a shitload pile of papers for reading on my right.
But being the usual, procrastinator, kpoh (or rather, concerned) person, I decided to “stalk” steppers' blog again hoping to read new entries! Since there wasn’t anything new, I decided to scroll down to the archives and reminisce about the good old days. I couldn’t resist any longer, and I ended up logging into blogger.com so I could put some thoughts (and feelings) after browsing through the old videos and photos, into words.
Then I very coincidentally, bumped into an entry that weeps posted two days ago (but I don’t know why it got saved into drafts!). OMG I ALMOST WANTED TO WEEP IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER reading that! No pun intended, but I got quite emotional!
I MISSS STEPPERS AND TRAININGS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
If any of you (freshies) reading this RIGHT NOW see this, please treasure every single training, and every single opportunity you get to fly! CHERISH IT WITH YOU LIFE I SWEARRR.
I need to get back to work, I WILL BE BACK TO HAUNT EVERYONE WITH STRETCHING AND PT SOON! Please keep training hard, and support the new comm!!
JIAYOU EDWARD, KATH, JJ, EDEN and everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment