Friday, June 04, 2010

Officially Blueblooded!

HELLO EVERYONE, we did a great job last week! I know we really dun have enuf time to prepare for the performance and it’s not easy for everyone to come down to hall for all the trainings, but we still managed to put up a wonderful performance in front all the current and potential kentridgeans, that’s the STEPPER’s spirit haha, no matter how jialat the situation it is, we still can work a way out :D btw, so sorry deo my noobness caused ur injury :( too bad dun hav you in the performance but thank you a lot for still coming down for every training to support us and always remind me to do cradle properly haha :)


This is the very first performance after the new comm took over. I know that we new comm members need time to get used to all the work and everything isn’t that perfect, but we will try our best to learn faster and be able to help Edward :) thanks Edward for working out such a nais routine in such a short time (I know it took you a lot of time during recess week :( )! Thanks Jon also for mixing such great music for us :) its definitely one of the best piece I’ve ever heard! Thanks elvina for the dance choreo :D


This is my 1st camp blueblood and I really feel that I become a senior and should take more responsibility for the team already. Does every senior-to-be have the same feeling as me? Haha thanks everyone for promoting steppers so hard during the camp (Eden!Nais poster design and Edw.Kat! nais speeches :))


As we all know, the performance for blueblood should be a really fun one and I hope everyone enjoyed yourself during the training and performance :) good job xxy and fritzie to your 1st partner stunt! And thanks calvin for helping me doing my partner stunt thou im too weak and cannot make it haha (its absolutely not because u are not as tall as beng :P). Good job to kat also! You will be a great top flyer, and I think your choreo your rara at top is a good idea :) also also, thanks beng and shiqi let me complete my 1st partner stunt sequence haha :)


Did I miss anyone did I miss anyone? 
Eh
Billy, I will only mention you if you get ur single lib,


And weili, stop being a slut and dun say stunt is too easy for you, I dun wan see you crawling on the mats haha. (u guys did great jobs also :) I juz like to kp, I learned from edw. BITE ME)

thank our IT genius benglaba for helping me accessing to fb (thou its quite slow), and thank kat also for helping me posting it here LOL.

EH,I NEVER WROTE ANY LOG IN ENGLISH BEFORE,FORGIVE AHTIONG’S CUI ENGLISH. I PROMISE I WILL WRITE BETTER STUFF IF YOU GUYS ALLOW ME TO WRITE IN CHINESE. HOWEVER,MOST OF YOU GUYS WON’T UNDERSTAND CUZ MY CHINESE TOO PRO.

BTW, by 'Officially Blueblooded' it's both for freshies, as well as for the new Steppers comm(:


1,2,down STEPPERS!
Body-in-ahtiong-land-but-heart-still-with-steppers-in-sg JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment